A food service analysis is a document which contains a detailed report of trends in the industry, charted and mapped by professionals who have the tools to record these changes. It is an analytical or evaluation document and must be carefully written. There should be adequate facts and figures to back up the document and care should be taken to be factually accurate.
Sample Food Service Industry Analysis:
Food service industry analysis prepared by: NHH Group Pvt. Ltd.
Date of submission of report: 12th May 2012
Food service industry analysis report prepared by: June Rogers, NHH Group Pvt. Ltd.
Purpose of food service industry analysis:
- To provide a comprehensive report of the increase and decrease in the traffic within the food service industry.
- To provide suggestions which can help monitor and regulate the traffic and increase it in the years when it shows signs of decreasing.
- To create awareness and provide a systematic exposition of the food service industry.
RECORDED TRAFFIC FOR FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY IN FROM 2006 TO 2011
[Food service industry traffic: in billions]
Analysis Findings Obtained:
- The growth of restaurant chains in these years has adversely affected independent and standalone restaurants in all parts of the country.
- The growth of Hispanic restaurants over the years has been the single largest growth factor in the food service industry.
For the complete report please mail us at: email@example.com
In case of any queries and doubts please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org