A marketing analysis evaluation is a document which outlines the merits and demerits of a marketing analysis report, assessing its accuracy, preparation, research and conclusions in order to determine whether it is worth being pursued or not. A marketing analysis evaluation is conducted by experts in the field who can judge such a document for all its worth. The evaluation must also be presented in a cogent and informative manner.
Sample Marketing Analysis Evaluation:
Market analysis presented by: DCM AdSols. Pvt. Ltd.
Market analysis evaluated by: Synergy Corporations Pvt. Ltd.
Date of submission of market analysis evaluation report: 12th June 2012
Purpose of marketing analysis evaluation:
- To determine the efficacy and benefits of marketing analysis report presented by various companies in order to approve and select the most comprehensive of the lot for further projects with Synergy,
- To determine the factors on which future reports can be evaluated by.
Factors of evaluation:
- To assess the merit and depth of marketing analysis and to determine whether it complies with existing marketing analysis tools or whether it charts new ground.
- The quality of content, style of presentation, use of visual aids, validity of the conclusions drawn.
- The accuracy of conclusions drawn, the detailed analysis of market trends and processes and the cogency of the argument in the marketing report overall.
Marketing Analysis Evaluation:
- Do you think the marketing analysis brought out the shortcomings that are needed to be reconciled by the authority?
- Do you consider the marketing tools used to be beneficial?