A marketing analysis report is a document which is framed in order to present the conclusions drawn by a team surveying the market potential of a particular product/ company/ service or good. It should be presented in a professional manner with adequate AV and other materials to back the inferences drawn. The report must also conclude with a decisive statement about the product since key decisions about its launch and marketing strategy will be taken based on the marketing analysis report.
Sample Marketing Analysis Report:
The following document is an extract from the marketing analysis report on the Glaciers Stationery Range, produced by Fantasy Creations Pvt. Ltd, as tabled on 4th July 2012.
Marketing analysis report created by: Genex Pvt. Ltd.
Nature of market report: Survey of target clientele and estimated revenue generation for the year 2012-2013.
- The target clientele outlined by this report includes school going children aged between 5 to 15 years.
- Our products shall be marketed by embarking on tie ups with leading public and private schools in the Tri-state area.
- The products of this range include low cost notebooks, diaries, exercise copies and so on. These shall be available easily across shops and departmental stores in the Tri-State area.
- We shall be launching an innovative marketing campaign on the 23rd of December 2012, with students of all leading schools participating in interschool activities geared towards promoting our products.
- We hope to break even by mid 2013, and our estimated turnover from this line of stationery products has been presented in the form of projection graphs attached with this report.