A numerical data analysis is a survey with its focus on numbers. Anything that deals with numerical data may be subject to a numerical data analysis. For example, numerical data analysis may be conducted on the profit and loss columns of a company, or to trace the impact of migration in countries for a certain period of time, or to account for large scale immigration and so on. A numerical data analysis must be adequately supported by graphs and charts which provide a pictorial depiction of the data obtained.
You can Download the Free Numerical Data Analysis form, customize it according to your needs and Print. Numerical Data Analysis is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Numerical Data Analysis:
Numerical data analysis conducted by: Number Crunchers Pvt. Ltd.
Numerical data analysis commissioned by: Soft Tronics Pvt. Ltd.
Date of numerical data analysis: 2nd June 2011
Date of submission of numerical data analysis: 2nd September 2011
Purpose of the numerical data analysis:
- This numerical data analysis shall investigate the log books of the commissioning company for a period of ten years in order to chart progress and expansion.
- The reports of the numerical data analysis will be handed over to the company in the strictest confidence.
- The trends identified by the numerical data analysis will also be used to offer suggestions for improvement, stemming extraneous cash flow and so on.
- The standard numerical data analysis tools shall be used for this exercise as well. This includes checklist matrix formation, context chart and pattern coded analysis table.
- The numerical data analysis will be adequately supported by graphs, pie charts and other tables which will indicate the trends even without a detailed perusal of the report.