Personal product industry analysis is an evaluation of the current trends in the personal product industry, which is essentially a close look at the sector which caters to products like household items, electrical goods, personal and personal care products and so on. A personal product industry analysis must specify its purpose and mention the methodology which it has followed in making the analysis.
Sample Personal Product Industry Analysis:
The Top Three Players in the Personal Product Industry
Mackenzie Analysts Pvt. Ltd.
Nature of analysis:
- This analysis is a document which outlines the key players or game changers in the sector of personal products.
- The report contains market assessment, market value and share predictions till the year 2014 based on current data.
- An analysis of the degree and nature of competition based on the power of purchase, power of suppliers, the presence of new players, presence of competition and rivalry.
- This analysis also contains a profile of the leading players in this field based on their strategic planning for the last ten years.
- The international personal products industry is worth a staggering 400 billion USD with a CAGR rate of 4% between the years 2004 to 2008 and an estimated 4.5% CAGR rate between 2009 and 2014.
- The top three companies generate combined revenue of 305 billion USD, accounting for the major chunk of money generated by the personal products industry as of 2009. This rate is believed to increase by 3% in 2014. The combined revenue generated by them in 2014 is estimated to be 422 billion USD.