Physician Assistant Job Analysis is one that determines whether the person assigned to this role possess quick learning skills to provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services as delegated by a physician. Responsibilities include taking medical histories, interpret laboratory tests and make diagnoses. They conduct surgeries on minor injuries and perform additional tasks such as recording progress notes, instructing and counseling patient.
Sample Physician Assistant Job Analysis
Sam Mendonca – Physician Assistant (Dr. Jamie Frost) Analysis conducted by: Frost Clinic.
Sam Mendonca Analysis report presented by: Archie Richards, Recruitment Head – Star Recruitment Services Pvt. Ltd.
Nature of Physician Assistant Analysis:
- To analyze whether the assistant has high level of trust with his physician boss in fulfilling the duties that are assigned in an orderly manner.
- To measure how many satisfied customers he has earned who have been provided assistance at the clinic.
- To evaluate the effects of successful teachings of physical hygiene to the patients upon re-examination reports subsequently.
- Dexterity to handle different Physician treatment procedures under the guidance of the physician.
Physician Assistant Job Analysis breakdown in year 2013:
- Dexterity to handle multiple Physician procedures = Within 2-3 days only
- Ability to take charge of the situation = 85% success
- Winning trust of patient Physician = 90%
- Success in conducting surgeries and note taking = 100%
- Counseling and instructing patients
The above report indicates that Sam Mendonca – Physician Assistant (Dr. Jamie Frost) has very good rapport with his physician boss and is very keen to learn things very fast as a Physician assistant. His dexterity to handle multiple things in various physician treatment procedures is truly impressive. No doubt, he is an ideal candidate for Physician Assistant job who can be counted upon to deliver on time services with assured results.