A well written quantitative job analysis document can succinctly convey valuable information regarding a particular job position of a company. This kind of quantitative job analysis technique includes quantifiable data expressed in the form of charts and graphs to give a clear idea.
Sample Quantitative Job Analysis
Name of the company: Swiss Mobiles
Analysis conducted by: Miss. Beverly martins, Human resource- Head, Swiss Mobiles
Purpose: Quantitative analysis for the job position of Marketing Analyst
Nature of the job:
The job position of marketing analyst plays a pivotal role in bringing success for our company. Therefore, they should have considerable marketing skills and strong analytical skill to tackle any issues related to marketing and sales process. It involves knowledge of the kind of product we manufacture and understanding the interest of the intended customers for the same. A number of junior employees would work under marketing analyst in order to provide assistances.
Educational qualifications and traits required for excelling in this job position:
- A graduation degree or diploma in business administration
- A post graduation degree in business administration specialized in marketing and sales or finance.
- Strong analytical skills of marketing is highly required for this position
- The candidate must possess outstanding academic records and satisfactory marketing traits which includes accounts handling and marketing policy management.
- The candidates selected through interview have to go a job based training whose duration would depend upon their experience and performance.
Salary per annum: $4500 [basic]
For further details contact at 234455 or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org