Receptionists play an integral role in bringing success for a company. Hence, a receptionist job analysis is very much required to review specific job responsibility of the particular position. This kind of job analysis must focus on every details of a receptionist job position in order to carry out a successful job analysis.
Job Analysis Template
Job Safety Analysis Template
Sample Employee SWOT Analysis Template
Training Needs Analysis Template
Sample Receptionist Job Analysis
Company name: Johnson and Nicolson Pvt. Ltd.
Analysis conducted for the position of: Receptionist
Analysis Conducted by: Mr. Arnold Furi, Human Resource Management- Head
Receptionist Job Description:
We believe that the receptionist position of our company plays an integral role in the success of our ongoing business. Through Emails, phone calls, postal and face to face communication with clients and customers the receptionists often serves as a representative of our business. Even they need to perform extended duties which might include various industry specific tasks.
Educational qualifications and Job prerequisites:
- A diploma or degree of graduation in any stream.
- Preference will be given to those with well versed computer proficiency.
- As this position generally seeks extrovert candidates therefore good written and oral communication skills are one of the vital job prerequisites.
- Candidates with previous experience in customer servicing and handling is preferable for the particular job position.
- Experienced candidates must have a profound public exposure.
- The candidate selected would undergo a brief training of 2-3 months as a trainee.
Remuneration for the particular job position: $30,000 approximately
For further details regarding the job position kindly contact at-7798989 or Email at: jobquery@johnson&nickolson.com