A restaurant market research analysis typically analyses the status of the restaurant market and its various aspects of providing hygienic and tasty, quality food at economical rates and satisfying the largest possible clientele base. The analysis of this type of a market is essential as it involves human factors and the business solely depends on the fulfillment of their expectations which determines the success of any restaurant that functions in the particular market. The research analysis document prepared for the restaurant market should hence cover relevant aspects and have a professional yet human approach.
Sample Restaurant Market Research Analysis:
This Restaurant Market Research Analysis has been prepared for the research and analysis of the status of all restaurants operating in the New York city.
Analysis commissioned by: U.S Council for Hospitality Management
Analysis conducted by: Mark Anthony [Executive Director, State Hospitality Management Council]
Jerome Kennedy [Marketing Head]
George Henry Stewart [Sales Executive]
Irwing Stevenson [HR Manager]
Date of analysis: 16th December, 2011
Notable points of the research analysis:
The restaurant market research analysis has put forth a number of points, most of which have been stated below. Graphs, pictorial representations, data and figures have been provided in an additional document enclosed herewith.
- The best factor of the research analysis, as has been suggested by the findings, is that all restaurants conducting business in this market are top-class ones and employ some of the best chefs of the world, ensuring that they completely satisfy the taste buds of all their precious customers and clients in and out of the city even.
- The next important point is that the service provided by the managers, employees and all staff members is simply marvelous since the mission of all these restaurants is to serve customers with due respect, love, and care.
- The average costs are such that they can be afforded by all groups of people.
- The variety of items available for consumption is of a wide range and thus targeted to all classes of people.
- The restaurant market should continue operating consistently and improve on areas such as extended working hours and employee satisfaction as well.