A structural engineer analysis is a document which is created after investigation by or consultations with a team of structural engineers regarding the viability and safety of using certain materials in a project. It is prepared by the firm hired by the client company, and it should contain a complete report of the durability, design, resources, prices, quality and efficacy of the materials used by the client company. It is a crucial document thus and is responsible for maintaining public safety. The structural engineer analysis must hence be written carefully and accurately.
Sample Structural Engineer Analysis
Structural engineer analysis created by: Tungsten Holders Pvt. Ltd.
Date of submission of structural engineer analysis report: 12th June 2011
Structural engineer analysis created for: CMZ Pipes Pvt. Ltd.
Purpose of the structural engineer analysis:
- To determine, according to the established regulations and ASIC guidelines, the carrying capacity of pipes, structures, ducts and support beams used by the client company and to suggest any changes if needed.
- To calculate the minimum retirement thickness of these structures, and to establish the reason behind the collapse of the last project of the client company.
- To ensure that all structures built by the company shall be firm, tested and shall pass the guidelines provided.
Factors checked for in the structural engineer analysis:
- Finite element analysis of the various components which form an integral part of the client company’s hardware
- Nonlinear buckling quotient to ensure that the structures built by the client company shall not falter even at maximum pressure.
- Design and blueprint analysis of the various projects of the client company to ensure that there are no structural faults in these projects of the future.
Please check overleaf for a complete report. In case of any queries, please contact our head office or call us at 4865437.