A technical stock chart analysis is an exercise whereby the performance of the stocks of a particular company is determined using complex statistical tools. This should be done by one well-versed in the field of stock analysis and the report must provide the findings accurately.
Sample Technical Stock Chart Analysis:
Technical stock chart analysis is created by: JM Rogers Pvt. Ltd.
Technical stock chart analysis created for: Keventer’s Pvt. Ltd.
Date of submission of technical stock chart analysis: 10th July 2012
Purpose of analysis:
- To identify the overall trend using moving lines, averages, and to identify whether the trend is bullish or not.
- To identify congestion areas and the markers which will determine whether the trends are bearish or not.
- To identify momentum using MACD.
- To determine buying and selling pressure for stocks and other indices using the figures gathered from volume data.
- The calculation of the risk ratio of a new position in the current trend.
Please check the attached histogram and pie charts with this document to decipher the results of the technical stock chart analysis:
- Stock analysis of the client company reveals that trends are bullish for the first quarter of 2012 and are likely to remain so for the rest of the second quarter.
- It will be possible to negotiate the strength and maturity of the current trend and to forecast the behaviour of trends in the future by analysis past behaviour.
For the complete report please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at: 2445-456-4433